We are global leaders in responsible school travel and offer fully-supported school expeditions to Africa, Asia and Latin America. We specialise in sustainable and ethical expeditions, offering premium experiences for UK and International schools or colleges. Our educational school trips offer an opportunity of a lifetime for students and teachers and the chance to make a profound and lasting impact on disadvantaged communities and wildlife without compromising safety and security.
- Students looking to enter UK universities can gain 70 UCAS points for completing their ASDAN CoPE Level 3 award when signing up to a 4 week expedition
- We adhere to a minimum of 1:10 ratio of adults to students (including a qualified UK Expedition Leader)
- FREE teacher places are available both on the recce and expedition (Dependent on number of students signed up)
- There is no minimum number of students required to run 4 week expeditions.
- We are fully inclusive of all students and offer unrivalled support in assisting all students with fundraising. Students have access to an abundance of fundraising materials and online fundraising support once they have secured their place on the trip and we have a dedicated and experienced fundraising team on call to students, parents and teachers for help, motivation and support.
If you are a teacher, parent or student looking for school trip ideas, we are confident we have something to suit. Choose your preferred expedition location below to see a full range of options, then get in touch with us so we can start launching your trip.
I had the BEST time!!!
Over the course of the 4 weeks I got involved with various types of project work, ranging from laying foundations for two community centres, digging a watering hole, assisting with road repair, local teaching in the Primary schools, tree nursery assistance, tree planting, beach clean ups and Kindergarten classroom wall building on Mantanani!
It truly was the best experience of my life, I felt so welcomed by some of the poorest people on the planet when they had so little and yet they remained so happy.
I felt as if I had done a huge part in the improvement of these peoples lives, and will now always appreciate what I am so lucky to have here at home for the rest of my life. Definitely recommend the trip to anyone!!!
I found the experience enlightening, special, rewarding and amazing!
To go and volunteer yourself to something that truly improves less fortunate peoples' lives, as well as getting an unmeasurably amazing mental reward back from the whole experience yourself.