Click here to read our latest updates on Covid-19.
We do great stuff! In a nutshell, we provide amazing opportunities for school groups and some other independent travellers through our volunteer programmes in Africa, Asia and Latin America. Our business not only allows us to provide often life-changing experiences to our volunteers, but the positive impact we make on the communities and environment means the more successful we are, the greater the positive impact on the area we operate in. Our guys tell us this makes for a much happier Monday morning feeling!
We’re a team here at Camps so you’ll also need to ‘muck in’ as and when needed to support other teams.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, we’re looking for a team player who will lead the development and implementation of the group marketing strategy and oversee day-to-day activities.
• Develop and implement the group marketing strategy
• Provide ROI analysis of all marketing campaigns and sales activities
• Create and develop all digital marketing campaigns
• Lead marketing team on the creation of all digital and hard-copy marketing collateral
• Oversee all company social media accounts
• Conduct market research to analyze competitors, determine brand perception, evaluate market penetration and understand customer needs
• Identify cause and effect relationships between marketing actions and financial outcomes to increase profitability
• Perform customer satisfaction surveys and compile results report
• Monitor and track competitor marketing activity such as advertisements, PR, web and social media campaigns
• Develop the website to meet company specifications/targets
• Increase revenue generation
• Lead marketing team and all marketing campaigns, projects and group marketing requests
• Control marketing spend against budget
Along with a proven background in marketing or another relevant field, the ideal candidate will have:
• University degree in marketing, business or related field experience (preferable)
• Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
• Strong project management, multitasking and decision-making skills
• Knowledge of social media and online marketing
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret raw data and present findings in an engaging manner
• Exceptional written, reporting and verbal communication skills
• Proven experience implementing email campaigns (experience using Mailchimp preferable)
• Experience working with Google Analytics, Adobe Suite and WordPress (preferable)
• Strong leadership skills
• Experience leading a team
• Effective time management
• Ability to work proactively
• Dedicated, adaptable, positive outlook
• Full driving license is desirable
Laptop, company phone, BUPA private health care